4.16.2012

PILL

You all know that I am more of a flats person. I confess that it's really hard for me to wear high heels! It doesn't matter if it's branded or not. Well well well, as the saying goes..... in every rule there's always an exception. And Yes! For me too, I have an exception to this fact. haha!!! And I'm happy to share with you all my high heels savior, Pill footwear!   

I've known Pill ever since it started. But then again, I only get their flats since I feel comfortable wearing flats. But of course us girls, we do sacrifice comfort vs style specially on some occasions when we do really need to wear high heels. And I'm glad that my feet fell in love with Pill footwear (this may seem O.A but I am just sharing my honest experience) and I am very comfortable wearing high heels of Pill

Here's my latest Pill adore :)






To know more about Pill check out their multiply site http://pillfootwear.multiply.com/ and facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/PILL-Clothing-and-Footwear

What are your latest Pill buy??? Chika it to me! Happy Shopping and be fashyon! :)

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment