4.08.2012

Easter







When I saw this necklace! I can't resist to get and wear this on Easter Sunday! Finally, the time has arrived for this addorrry to be worn.


Knitted tops are great for summers! It is breezy and cool due to it's (what I call) whole in the wall texture. Can you see the studs??? It adds spunk and a little classiness to contrast the casual look.






It's Easter Sunday and Jesus has risen! Hope everyone had their own time to reflect and fast. So here's my Easter inspired look! You can see the candy colored combinations! Yipee!! I love colors!!! Pastel and candy colors are the best way to go on a Hot Summer Easter Sunday. Very chillax, casual and comfortable feeling.

(Forever 21 Knitted top, Zara sleeveless top, Landmark necklace, Powerplant shorts, Kenneth Cole Bag, Sole Sister Flats)



No comments:

Post a Comment