4.19.2012

St. Ives Apricot Scrub

We girls are very particular with our skin. Make up won't be perfect with out a perfect skin! Besides our daily skin care routine and monthly facials we also need weekly scrubs to remove dead skin cells. This will help us to have healthy and rejuvenated skin. When you feel good with your skin, you will definitely feel beautiful and confident.

St. Ives is a popular brand for facial scrubs, I learned and have been using it since high school. I've got to use other brands as well and now I'm back with St. Ives.

Here's what I got.



I got this variant as you know, I have oily skin (hindi naman na ako teenager ah! Looks like teenager lang! haha!!) As you can see it is oil free, blemish and blackhead control and it has salicylic acid. 


Can you see the fine little apricot scrubs?? 

My verdict:
  • It does not dry up my skin.
  • My skin felt smooth right after using it.
  • Removed my dead skin cells.
  • I'm not sure if it really removed blackheads.
  • I like the apricot smell!! Like Like Like!!!
  • It's not harsh to the skin.
But all in all I like it and I will continue to use it. I will use this as my exfoliating product!

What are you using? Share your story with me.

-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment