4.13.2012

Aloe Vera Skin Gel

Where have you been heading this summer? I'm sure that most of you have been searching for the best sunblock to protect the skin when hitting the water. This is a must to protect the skin from UVA and UVB rays of the sun. But have you also considered taking care of your skin after staying under the sun for a long period of time? Surely sunburn ang labas! That's why there's already soothing gels available in the market. And I am very happy that I have found this product!! Yippeee!!! 


Aloe Veras are known for the soothing, healing and rejuvenating properties. That's why I was very happy to see this product! I got it in one of the bazaars that I attended early this year. This is Aloe Vera Skin Gel with Rice Milk Extract.


With Out Flash

With Flash

Here's my verdict:
  • I super love its smell! It smells like coconut and milk! Ang yummy! haha
  • It is not sticky! This is very important specially with the heat we have here in the Philippines. We need moisturizers and nourishers that are not sticky.
  • It feels like I just applied water but I felt my skin was moisturized.
  • I super love it and since I don't know where to get this again, tinitipid ko siya! :)
Just want to share with you that when testing this product, I used it for one week with my elbows and it really work! My elbows became smooth and feels nourished ( I guess because of its rice milk property). Over all I super super super love it!!! As in!

Enjoy the summer!

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment