4.09.2012

Snoe White Vitamin C-Rich Calamansi

It's Snoe time again! Yipee!! With the long (Holy week) vacation besides reflecting, I got the chance to use some Snoe items that I got during Snoe Suntervention Bloggers event. For this post, I would like to share my experience with Snoe White Vitamin C-Rich Calamansi Whitening Detox Clay Mask. I got this item after the staff of Snoe told me that it is good for reducing pores, acne prone skin and helps remove black heads. In my bubble thought (mind you I had this long thorough deliberation on my head haha), this would be a great product for me to rejuvenate my skin, eliminate some blackheads, dry up break outs and whiten blemishes. It was like hitting the jackpot! This mask has all the things that I needed and or wanted and the best thing is ...... I don't need to look for several products to address my objectives haha. And lastly, it is good for all skin types! To be honest, I am picky and careful when choosing anything that will be applied to my face since I have oily skin. And this product passed to my requirements and or check list.  


Let's take a look at the actual product.



  • Grayish color due to the activated bamboo charcoal (Attracts and absorbs impurities. Unclogs pores and removes dead skin cells. Removes excess oils and impurities).
  • It has superb calamsi smell! As in super bango talaga! 
  • Thick and smooth texture.
Additional ingredients that makes this product do the work.

Kaolin: Cleanses, purifies, heals, soothes, nourishes and tones all skin types, improves blood circulation, detoxifies with out leading to skin dryness.

Collagen: Rejuvenates maturing skin, elasticize and softens, delays aging skin, hydrates, and moisturizes, improves skin pigmentation.


To use the product:

After cleaning the face, apply Snoe White Vitamin C-Rich Calamansi and wait for about 5 to 10 minutes or until the mask hardens. Rinse well!

It's time to test the product!


This is so embarrassing haha!! But I want to show you that the mask turned to bluish color after settling on my face. 


Here's my verdict:
  • I love the great calamansi smell when applied to the face.
  • It is very easy to apply due to the smooth and thick texture.
  • But it is a little bit hard to rinse.
  • I felt a little cooling effect while waiting for 5 to 10 minutes! Like like like.
  • In an instant, my face really became very smooth.
  • It leaves a squeaky feeling since it removes dead skin cells.
  • I noticed that my face whitened instantly. 
Overall, I like this product! This would be a great easy alternative if I am too busy and won't be able to visit my dermatologist anytime soon. (hey hey hey, never the less facial is still a must!) The great smell adds to the girly factor, it feels refreshing specially with the pollution and make up that my face encounter everyday! It's nice to let my face breathe and relax. For those who are very much into glutathione, try this product and see for yourself. Share your experience with me too.

Disclaimer: I got the item during Snoe Suntervention Bloggers event, review about the product is base on my own experience and honest opinion.



I am still sleepy and just took a picture to show you how the product worked for me. You may see that my skin looks dewy. (I only applied minimal compact powder, concealer for blemishes and under eye, little blusher and lip balm and focus on the skin).

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment