4.23.2012

Chatime Strawberry Milk Tea

I love drinking milk teas! One of my favorite milk tea brand is Chatime. I've tried several flavors already and yesterday I saw their strawberry based flavors. Again, the weather is soooo hooot!! I wanted a refreshing drink and Chatime was my pick. They have a wide variety of drinks that you can choose from!

Here's what I got.

With out Flash

With Flash

There are really strawberries inside the drink.
My verdict:
  • Balance of milk, tea and strawberry flavors! No particular element is over powering.
  • It's like a milk tea strawberry shake! Yum yum yum!!
  • Very refreshing specially with the heat of the summer.
  • I got it at less sugar and less ice and it's a little sweet for me, for this flavor I can do it at 50% sugar. (Sweetness really depends on each and every one's taste)
  • Overall, I would definitely want to get this flavor again!
  • By the way it is very affordable. Large size is only Php 90.00
Here at the other Strawberry based drinks of Chatime.


To know more about milk teas, check out Awesome King Ling's blog about Milk Tea Lympics 2012.

-XOXO-



5 comments: