I've been reading a lot of reviews about Lory's Hair Cream and I was totally curious and eager to try it on my hair. Just in time, early this year I saw Lorys Hair Cream from one of the "groupon", techinically it should be e-discount coupons. And as happy as I was, I purchased one since I was very convinced to try the product!! Bonus for me, it is only priced Php 195.00 for 1000g. I got the big size for the price of small one! Yipppeee!!! Normally, this is priced Php 185.00 for 350g and Php 349.00 for 1000g at leading department and beauty stores.
I chose Duo Chocolate variant since I just colored my hair late last year (see my blog here about Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring), I wanted to enhance it by making my hair even smoother and shinier.
|Yipee!! 1000g!!! haha|
|Looks yummy too right??? hehe|
As instructed, I leaved it on my hair for 15 minutes for a more conditioning and moisturizing treatment. Another option, you can also leave it for 2 minutes like a regular conditioner.
|Emote emotan ang beauty ko! haha|
Here's my verdict:
- It really has rich texture.
- It smells suuupppperrr good! As in!!! I can really smell the chocolate aroma. (Gusto ko tuloy kumain ng chocolate! haha)
- Very user friendly, very easy to use, you don't need heating machines to use it.
- This can be a very good alternative for Hot Oil treatment specially for busy gals.
- Very affordable!!!
- It really works!
- My hair felt smooth and less frizy even after several days with out using any conditioner.
I will definitely continue using it and will try the other variants as well. Excited to use it again this week even if my hair is still ok! Yippee!!