2.24.2012

DVF Dairy Farm Gatas ng Kalabaw

Gatas ng Kalabaw (Carabao's milk) we meet again!I discovered DVF Gatas ng Kalabaw 3 years ago. I heard a lot of good things about Gatas ng Kalabaw as having vitamins and nutrients that are good for the body. So when I first saw this at the mall, with out any hesitations I bought one and tried it. 

 Yesterday, after finishing work errands and was about to buy some drinks I saw DVF Gatas ng Kalabaw again (which reminded me that it is available in supermarkets). I got the chocolate flavor to share it with my sister and nephew (we always get the big size DVF Gatas ng Kalabaw in chocolate flavor). I also decided to get a small original flavor since I want to recall its taste (Hindi pa nakuntento sa isa, small naman e... hehehe).


 DVF Gatas ng Kalabaw.




  •  On the first sip, it tasted weird but as I continuously drinked it. I liked it. It actually tasted good.
  •  Has thick and creamy texture.
  • Has a different smell (but it's not strong). 
  • Has an after taste, but in the end it is addicting! Super Like!!!
  • Php 75.00 for 320ml size.

DVF Gatas ng Kalabaw in Chocolate Flavor




  • The chocolate had concentrated at the bottom of the bottle already, so you need to shake it well so that the chocolate will blend with the milk.
  • Balance of the chocolate and Carabao's milk.
  • Has just the right sweetness, not too sweet.
  • Maintained the thick and creamy texture.
  • Php 170.00 for 1 Liter size. 

Overall I like it! Try it now!


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with DVF Dairy Farm. Bought the items myself.


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment