6.02.2014

Milk Tea and Matcha Milk Tea

When traveling to Asian Countries always make sure to drink Milk Teas and if you can get some Matcha Milk Tea too! I think it's my first time to share with you my love for Matcha Milk Tea. I actually got this from the airport already.


I love Matcha Milk Teas, this one taste so good! It's like ice cream. Matcha is very flavorful with balance of milky taste. It's very flowy and liquid texture. It smells very Matcha too! 


with flash 
 Actual drink, since it's Matcha it is color green. Just right color for a Matcha.

with out flash
Now let's move on to a normal Milk Tea.


This one taste like the normal milk tea. It's a balance of milk and tea with sweet taste. The sweetness taste like honey.


And lastly! I always eat Ice Cream on my trips. I got this because of the Celebrity from the packaging! haha!


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment