6.21.2014

Zip it at the back

Here's a different function for zippers! :) In this post, you'll see how a zipper can make a look more edgy.



As the title of my post says it zip it at the back, I mean literally. :) Coincidentally both my top and bottom are with back zippers. I started with this lovely shorts and just felt like pairing it with a plain lively colored top. And then I remembered I have this plain bright top with a zipper at the back and thought of trying to pull off an outfit full of back zippers.


It actually worked and looked edgy and funky!


It may look simple in front, but there's this story at the back. This top is great for the hot weather specially to ladies who doesn't really like to wear sleeveless tops. It gives coverage to the arms but doesn't compensate the breezy feeling.




When I first saw this shorts, I knew I wanted it. Though I felt that it's a little bit short and pricey (pricey for a short) I still got it since I really liked the style. Simple but stylish and with strong personality. It's also very well tailored!



Lately, I really don't feel like piling up accessories so I decided to wear my new loom band that I got from my niece again. :)


Lastly, to complete my look I wore this boat shoes to break the simple look. It's a balance of simple and fashyon. The simple style of a boat shoes but with a shining brightly color plus pillow look.




Share with me your zipper it up look. :)


(Springfield top, Bershka shorts, Ice Watch, Loom Band, Sperry footwear)

No comments:

Post a Comment