6.17.2014

Pleated Dress


It's been a while since I posted a little dressy dressy. I normally post my usual daily outfit but this time I am able to get some fashion post for a formal event that I attended. It's actually a corporate event and we were required to wear formal. I didn't want to wear something over formal and look like I am going to a wedding. It should be balance of corporate and dressy look. 


This pleated dress was as if it was meant for the event. I like that it's long - appropriate for formal. But it's actually have shorter lining and long sheer pleated outer skirt. I also love the color! It's not that bright (like neon) but very lively - corporate appropriate. 


Though it looks very simple but wait until you see the back. It has this subtle sexy look, with a little low back and tied accentuate made my look more interesting.


I also love the sleeves! It covers my arms and provides me some warmth. Not so much skin to expose but with a very flowy and girly sleeves that made my look more sassy. 


During formal outfitey, I prefer to wear classic accessories like this diamond necklace (I forgot where this is from..hehe) and matched it with this bracelet. This dress was with a black slim belt that I opted to wear that night too. The black belt gave the look that corporate feel too.


Lastly, it was time for me to use these lovely pair of heels again! It's metallic gold with glittery heels! I love these heels! It's super trendy but comfortable too. I can walk with these for a long period of time (remember I am more of a flats person).



For formal / corporate / conservative outfits but with a little personality I really find that the place to go to is Warehouse. Their pieces are very girly / women but doesn't need to show a lot of skin. Looking sexy with out showing too much skin.

Disclaimer: This is not a paid post.

(Warehouse Dress with belt, Necklace, Swarovski Bracelet Charles and Keith Heels)

No comments:

Post a Comment