6.04.2014

Reese's Creamy Peanut Butter Spread

You already know that I am a spread person. And I eat it along with my bread for breakfast. I've tried lots of spreads already and I am looking forward to try my favorite Reese's as a spread. And finally now! Yes this is it! :) I'll be able to try Reese's spread and share with you my experience.


It looks simple and direct to the point, very Reese's. But the packaging looks like the other spreads only.


Looking at the ingredients, it looks like regular peanut butter. But wait till we taste the product. 


Like any other products, it sealed for freshness!

Now let's move on to the actual spread.


My Experience:
  • It smells like a regular peanut butter, doesn't smell like Reese's
  • Creamy, just right thickness
  • It doesn't taste like Reese's, taste like regular peanut butter :(
  • It's not that sweet. 

If it's not labeled as Reese's, this is actually a good peanut butter due to the creamy texture and taste. It's not that sweet but very tasty. Definitely I wouldn't buy this again because I am expecting it to taste like Reese's.


-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment