6.15.2014

Tresemme Anti-Hair Fall Conditioner

How have you been doing? I hope you all missed me. hehe As promised! Here's my other post for Tresemme Conditioner that I got in an event. After using Tresemme smooth and shine conditioner, I am still excited to try this variant and check the result on my hair.

 


 To know more about the product.


The packaging is very simple and salon like product. Not much personality but more of a hair authority feel. Since this size is not the super big one, it is ok for me even if it's not in pump up form. The whole of the opening is just right, can control the amount of products needed.


Now let's see the actual product.


My experience:
Since I am not using conditioner on a daily basis, I really can't assess it so I will have to focus more on the conditioning property.

What I like about the product:
  • Thick and creamy
  • Instant soft and smooth hair
  • Manageable hair 
  • Less frizzy hair 
What I don't like about the product:
  • Smell is not that good
  • Hair is not that soft after several days, unlike other conditioners


Here's the look of my hair after using Tressemme Anti-Hair Fall Conditioner.



Will I purchase the product? I would probably buy their other variant.

Product got from an event. Experience is base on a personal and honest opinion.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment