5.31.2014

Travel in Style

My last post from my trip to C land. Next few days, I didn't have the chance for my dad to take me good shots for blogging. :)


Here you can see that I do travel light, I opted to wear something with color again as I started with this stylish shorts. I like that it's very comfortable too plus it has pockets! To make the look a little different I opted to pair it with a gray colored top instead of pairing it the usual white tank top. I like the texture of my top as it is in leopard print. Since it's see through I love that I have a tank top with built in pads, tank top and under wear in one. Again, not much accessories just wore my black beaded bracelet, black and yellow loom band, watch and pearl necklace.

And I was very full! I ate a lot as in a lot during this trip!

(Aeropostale top, Uniqlo tank top, Cosmopolitan Shorts, Ice Watch, Pearl Necklace, Bead Bracelet from Baguio, Loom Band, Coach sling bag, Yosi Samara Footwear)


Here are some of the things I saw during our trip in a museum. Lifestyle of Chinese peeps that migrated to nearby South East Asian Countries like Philippines.





-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment