5.29.2014

NEON

Here's another outfit that I wore during my last trip. I always pack light when traveling except when I go to super duper cold place. But this time around, according to my research the weather will already be hot but with chances of rains. So I decided to bring thin clothing and mostly shorts, but I was also ready with the rain thus I had my cardigans and shawl in my bag.  


Since it's summer I decided to wear a neon colored top paired with a light colored shorts. Very summery feel! I was supposed to pair this with a shorter and fitter shorts but since I knew that we will be going to several temples I decided to wear this one. Tip: Bring along a shawl, there are temples that doesn't allow people wearing shorts and mini skirts to enter. With this, you can use your shawl for cover up and work as a skirt.


I love this neon top since the material is super soft and comfortable. I feel breezy!


Keeping my look simple and comfortable still wearing few accessories. This time completed the look with my neon loom band again plus my chic Sunnies. 

(Terranova top, Bazaar shorts, Ice Watch, Pearl Necklace, Loom Band, Coach sling bag, Primaluxe Footwear)

Lake side view right across our hotel.


From a temple.


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment