5.13.2014

Glam Works Body Scrub

The sun is shining brightly and the weather is getting hotter and hotter everyday. With this kind of weather, I want to feel refreshed every time I will have my bath! Just in time, I just finished my previous body scrub and was excited to road test this product.


This is actually one of the gifts that I got during the Holiday Season. 


Yay! It's actually big. :) Now let's try the product.


The packaging is simple and straight to the point. It was very obvious that the flavor is papaya due to the color and the label.


My experience:
  • The cap has the right size of hole, I was able to easily get just the right amount of product
  • It smells fruity papaya
  • The product is a little liquidy in texture 
  • Though it has small beads, I was still able to feel it scrub my body
  • Provides instant softness and smooth skin (but have to put more product)
  • I also felt refreshed
  • Papaya smell stayed for a while on the skin
  • Though my previous body scrub was better, this is already a great alternative



-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment