5.27.2014

Travel Comfort Fashion

A very quick fashion post for today. :) I love traveling but I don't have the luxury of time to travel often. But none the less I try to have at least 2 travels per year. I am not able to share with you all my travel posts and travel fashion posts. Hopefully on my next trip I will be able to share with you some of my experiences.


When traveling I opt to wear simple and functional outfit especially if I am just about to ride the plane. I want to move freely and make sure that I won't feel cold. So I wore this jean type polo top to keep me warm. Since my top is already bright I opted to wear a dark colored jeans. And lastly wore this super comfortable rubber footwear. I love it so that I am ready no matter if it will rain or shine. I don't like to wear too much accessories when traveling so I just wore my classic pearl necklace and my bright yellow watch. Lastly, I love using this sling bag when traveling since it has lots of pockets that I can place my things. (Coincidentally that my outfitey matched the look of the place. haha!)


(DKNY top, Color Eighteen tank top, F&X Jeans, Ice Watch, Pearl Necklace, Coach sling bag, Native Footwear)


Here are some of my photos of the tourist spot somewhere in the land of C. I like that it's already modern but retained the classic Chinese oriental feel! I hope that we can also do the same here in the Philippines!



-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment