5.25.2014

KFC CO + Creations Crispy Cheese Chicken topped with bits of real Clover Chips

I've been eating Clover Chips lately with my office mates and I felt that Clover Chips is back from what I am used to, which is cheesy and have enough chips in a pack. So when I saw this new flavor of KFC at FB, I got curious and wanted to try it. :) The new creation / flavor of the moment of KFC is Crispy Cheese that is topped with bits of real Clover Chips.


This new flavor of KFC is not just available for the classic chicken but also with their fun shots. What's great is that you can also order this flavor from any of their classic chicken meals. And look, their meal for this flavor is very affordable with bonus of mash potato and chicken rice (their version of java rice).


Now sharing with you my experience of KFC Crispy Clover Chips Cheese Chicken. 


And of course I requested for the thigh part! :) And now let's start with the rice. The chicken / java rice is very tasty and flavorful but not too salty. It's like fried rice. I appreciated that the rice is soft.


Moving on the the chicken. The breading of Clover Chips looks like the chicken was sprinkled with lots of cheese powder. But wait, it really tasted like the actual Clover Chips. The skin was still crispy, still the same texture with their original chicken including the meat. It was ok for me that the Clover Chips are with the chicken skin only since it's already salty. The meat is the same with the original. And by the way, the gravy for this flavor is different. It's tasty too, creamy and have the same taste as the sauce of ala king.


Lastly, the mashed potato for this meal has kernel corn. Yummy!


Did you like it as much as I did?

-XOXO-









No comments:

Post a Comment