5.23.2014

Sunnies by Charlie

Summer times equates to Sunnies too! We are very fond of wearing shades to protect our eyes from the raging sunshine! I don't really like to buy lots of sunnies, I just want to get classic pieces that I can use for a long time and all the time! haha! But when I saw this I got hooked! 


I actually saw Sunnies several times already via social media and I think from mall events but I really didn't dare to check it out since I was into classic shades. But when I saw their kiosk at a mall and decided to check it out just to learn about the products ( I like to learn and discover new things anything about fashion), I was amazed. I should have checked out Sunnies as soon as I was able to know it.... too bad for me :(  Anyway, it's better late than never right! 


I was in awe with the designs! I felt that I wanted to buy lots and lots of shades but I decided to get one only and got Kerry Sunnies. I liked the style as it is very trendy and I like the texture / material. I find it different from others as it is matte.


Look how chic it is! With a matte material plus the winged style frame! It's so chic from all sides of it!


Last but most importantly! It doesn't stay to be chic only but functions well too! It has UV protection of 400 and yes!! it did protect my eyes from the rays and bright shine of the sun!


Style and functionality in one plus very affordable! I like it! I would probably get some more Sunnies. :)



Image from my Instagram during my last trip using Kerry Sunnies.

What Sunnies by Charlie have you tried?

-XOXO-

1 comment:

  1. Oh your Sunnies is very pretty. I can tell that it has a good quality based from your photos.

    Style and Glow

    ReplyDelete