7.22.2012

K-Palette Workshop with Noriko Imura

Hi there! You may notice that I have few posts lately since I've been very busy with work! But never the less blogging is like one of my past time or relaxation time. I was very happy when my friend invited me for the K-Palette event which I was so happy to attend last Saturday at Beauty Bar GB5! I super love this product as you may read again on my previous post, click this link.  Going back to the event! My gosh, this is not just an ordinary event!!!! I was so privilege to found out that I will not only know the latest product of K-Palette by I will be able to learn the best techniques of defining and enhancing the eyes with no other than Ms. Noriko Imura! Hoooray!!!! Hooray!!! (Worth battling the bad weather.. haha)


Ms. Noriko Imura is K-Palette make up guru that works her magic in brow and liner expertise. Of course, the day won't be complete with out her doing a demo for us! I was with the best beauty bloggers and hearing them amazed with the "magic" of Ms. Noriko made me amazed 10x more!



K-Palette is well known brand for their 1 Day tattoo eyeliner and eyebrow. Who doesn't know yet the wonders of K-Palette?? The brand itself already speak for itself!



To start of the event, Aisaku a Japanese translator hosted the event (by the way, he speaks very good Tagalog). He introduced us to the well known K-Palette products and I was soo oh soo happy to learn about their new products!!! Read on to know what are their new products.


After giving a brief introduction, we were then introduced to Ms. Cheryl Chua (president of Beauty Box). She gave us her personal experience how did she discover and fell in love K-Palette. Beauty Box is the one who brought K-Palette here in the Philippines. Thanks to Beauty Box, we Filipinas can get our K-Palettes anytime! Another Hoooraayyy!!!


So here comes the most exciting and fun part! Ms. Noriko's demo. Mind you, she's really good! You can really see how she mastered the product! She knows the product by heart. She was very nice, bubbly and very generous in sharing application methods to us! I will share the actual demo and the things I learned from her in another post. So stay tuned, I'll blog about it soon! It is really informative and very wearable. 






This post won't be complete with out you seeing all the products of K-Palette! And as promised I will introduce to everyone their latest products.


Their well known K-Palette 1 day tattoo Eyebrow and Eyeliner

Look at the pink one! They have it in a limited edition packaging!
To the eyeliner addicts who loves pink packaging, this one is definitely for you. Go to your nearest Beauty Bar.




Here's one of their latest products!! K-Palette 1 Day 2-Way eyebrow kit. It has a powder on one side and liquid on the other side. (Await for my next post to know more about this and see its wonder, Ms. Noriko used this during her demo.)


This is Love! Presenting, Kuma concealer (Trivia from Aisaki: Kuma means eyebags and bears in Japanese)! Along with fellow bloggers, on the first glance we already fell in love with this product. More so when we found out that Kuma concealer is not an ordinary concealer! It has different usage that caters to different skin problems. What a great product right??? I will do a separate blog post on this! I am very excited, so stay tuned! 




 Congratulations to Beauty Box for such a stunning and successful event given the bad weather that day. They did a very good job in hosting the event. They were not just plainly promoting the products but what I love about it is that they held a demonstration not like any other else. (P.S. I'm a brand person so I can feel if it's solely promotional... hahaha) It was very informative not only about the product but also the techniques on how to define and enhance the eyes. Bravo! 

After the fun and exciting demo and hyper moment with fellow bloggers, they treated us with some goodies from Seattles' Best (nakakagutom maging hyper hahaha!)  I am lucky to meet new friends!



Here's some more photos during the event.

Regional Sales of K-Palette, Singapore base


Ms. Noriko and moi
P.S. Thanks to Ms. Yellow Yum for inviting me to this event!

-XOXO-



No comments:

Post a Comment