7.08.2012

Flexflop

Hi there! I'm still here... I hope you are patient enough to wait for my posts. Been busy with work but here I am blogging again. Yehey!!! Part of my job is going on business trips and I felt the need to bring slippers with me so I can wear something comfortable when I get back to the hotel. I was looking for a nice rubber flip flops and while searching for the right pair I suddenly stumbled up with Flexflop! I finally knew that I need this adories! This will be the great pair that I will bring during business trips and even on my leisure trips. Yippee!!!





Flexflop are very comfortable foldable flip flops that I can bring anywhere. It's a saviour anytime when you need to change into something comfortable and of course fashyon! Comfort and fashion in one!


Can you see the bedazzled? So cute right?? This will be a girl's best friend when we go to spas, salons, etc. We can change anytime we want since this will be very handy in our bags. We can wear our favorite stilettos, sandals and change to Flexflop when we are on our beauty session.


 Flexflop is available in many colors and statements! They really cater to different personalities of us girls.





To know more about Flexflop check out The Flat Shop FB and Flexflop website.


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment