7.16.2012

TWG Silver Moon Tea

I was sick during the weekend (bawal magkasakit) so daddy kept on telling me to drink tea as it will help me ease my booo booo sickness. And I remembered I got TWG Tea during my last Singapore trip! (Can't get enough of that Singapore trip??? haha) This is it, I can drink my TWG tea since the weather is getting cold and I was sick. The perfect timing for a great cup of tea (By the way, a secret that I will share with you! Daddy wants me to drink his Special Chinese tea but I drank TWG. haha Shhhhh!!!) 



TWG is a well know Tea Brand, this is mostly offered in luxurious hotels in Singapore. TWG Tea is available in different types - loose teas, tea bags and packed teas. I'm no tea expert so just check their website for full details. Mind you they also have Tea Accessories, Tea kung tea talaga! 


After checking their variety of teas, I finally decided to get Silver Moon Tea. I smelled the fruity aroma of the tea which I was so curious and excited to try!


TWG Silver Moon Tea - accented with a grand berry and vanilla bouquet with a hint of spice.




I looooveeee their packaging! It's very elegant! It makes me envision an afternoon tea party or a luxurious  tea drinking relaxation. The golden yellow and black combination is the bomb. It works!



Upon opening the packaging, I'm loving it more! Consistent inside and out! Look at the golden lining inside. So lovely, right???  



So easy to prepare! Very consumer friendly. Like!


Look at the packaging per tea bag! It's not paper, it's what you call quality. 



And it doesn't stop there! Look at the tea bag! It's made of a nice cloth like bag! I'm really loving TWG!



My verdict:
  • It has a nice fruity smell but not over powering.
  • I am reminded that I am drinking a tea and not some kind of juice.
  • It's not sweet and I can only taste tea. It's all about the aroma. I Love it!
  • It has a light tea taste when done in accordance to the instruction. 
  • It's great for relaxation! I felt relaxed.

Follow the instructions, I over soaked the tea bag and it felt bitter. But the aroma was still there.

P.S. To all my Singapore based friends, you know what to get me for pasalubong! haha

-XOXO-









No comments:

Post a Comment