7.13.2012

Maxi Dress

Been busy with work lately and I don't get the chance to thoroughly prepare an outfit when I attend special events. So when you don't know what to wear, maxi dresses are the best! It give us girls that sophisticated look yet super comfortable! It's save up my time thinking or pairing outfits that I might not feel like comfortable and condfident wearing but I don't have any choice anymore.


I actually attended a formal but not so formal event. To be safe I wear this maxi dress that will look formal with conservative accessories. Long dresses will make an outfit look formal, but having it in a nice print will make it look more trendy! As what I always say, SMART FASHION.

Classic accessories doesn't need to be boring! It can be in a sophisticated design like my pendant above, it can also be in a big chunky ring and it can be a classic print bag but in a small cutie patutie size!




And lastly, you all know that I'm a flat person. So to complete my look, I wear a cute (what I call) bejeweled strap footwear. This is actually in beige with those big bling blings, balance of classic and modern trend! Just right and matchy matchy with my whole look!

I love my big chunkeee ring!!! 



(I Candy Maxi Dress, Forever 21 ring, Dorothy Perkins footwear)

-XOXO-



No comments:

Post a Comment