7.27.2012

EOS Tangerine

 Another super back log. :) But finally I was able to get EOS! I've been eyeing this product for a long time but I was having a hard time getting it since it's always out of stock on almost all the on line stores that I asked. Happy as I was, in an instant I was so sure that I am going to get this! I was having a hard time choosing what variant to buy and thinking over I decided to get EOS Tangerine. I am prone to dry and chapped lips so I am hoping that this one will do the trick (same with that of my Carmex).


Look what does it do!!! It claims to immediately soothe and restore moisture and with anti-bacterial protection. I just don't get what does the antioxidant, vitamin c and zinc do? Anyway, I still want to get this product! haha





Look how big it is! It has great amount of product!


My verdict:
  • It smells really good and citrussyyy! Tangerine na tangerine talaga!
  • It has the right creamy but not greasy texture.
  • This product will go a long way.
  • I just wish that it has SPF.
  • The definition on the packaging about its medical relief is exaggerated.
  • I didn't feel any medicated effects, just normal lip care same with all the lip balm brands.







It's easy to use, and it does help me prevent having chapped lips. But I would still prefer Carmex. I would like to try other EOS variants.

-XOXO-



No comments:

Post a Comment