3.12.2014

Etude Bubble Hair Coloring - Mocha Pink

After having my hair cut short, I then colored it to complete my look. According to the hairdresser who cut my hair, since I have super black hair I look so white so he suggested I color my hair. I followed his  suggestion but I opted to do DIY hair color.

Again, I used Etude brand to color my hair. At first, I was planning to try a different brand but then when I was searching for the color that I wanted I only saw it from Etude. I wanted a color that looks light enough but I don't want it to be blond. Other brands have those in blond type only, there were Japanese brands in the market, but then I was not familiar with the brands and didn't had enough time to research about it so I settled with Etude.


This color was actually my first choice from the available colors that time. I think this is the lightest that they have. So let's see how will this result to my hair - Mocha Pink.


To check out how to use Etude Hair Bubble coloring, please do check out my previous post

Still has the same packaging and type. But I would appreciate if they'll have more English for the information and details.





Still the cute pump bottle!


First of, place the liquid ingredient of this pink packaging inside the liquid ingredient from the pump up container.


The pump container has this liquid clear ingredient that is more of liquid and not creamy in texture.


The pink packaging has this orange color of liquid.


Now let's start coloring my hair, but before that I made sure to use the safety gear that they provided. It includes plastics and hand gloves.



After combining the 2 liquid ingredients it turns into a foam that is brown in color.


Since I already have short hair, the amount of Etude's hair color is actually more than what I need. I tried to finish it, but I really can't. The foams are like building up on my hair and it was even dripping. It just mean that I had so much on already. Like what the packaging indicated, I waited for around a little over 30 minutes to rinse it off. 

I actually used this conditioner the next day. I should have used it the actual day while rinsing of the hair color. 

This conditioner treatment actually helped my hair to to be soft but it was not enough. It's few even with my short hair and I felt that my hair was not that soft after all.

So after doing all the steps here's the final output. 


What I think about it:
  • It's actually not light enough for my hair
  • After using it, my hair was a little dry
  • It colored my hair but since my hair is so black, the color comes out when hit by light
  • It didn't come out the same with the color from the box
Will I repurchase? 
Not this color anymore. But I will still consider to buy Etude Bubble Hair Coloring.

Here's my hair when hit by light. As you have seen on my previous post. :)



Where do I get DIY hair color that will give me lighter colored hair that is brownish but not blonde? 

-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment