3.01.2014

Cadbury Milk Chocolate Spread

As promised! Here's another Chocolate spread post that I want to share with you. :) Now, let's try Cadbury Milk Chocolate spread. Who wouldn't know Cadbury!! Right???  And now as spread... 


I wonder if it'll taste the same as the chocolate!


Great for sealed top too!


The packaging is very consistent Cadbury look!


Look as it looks very chocolatey and not oily.

Closer look


My experience:
  • It smells choclatey like other spreads
  • Not oily at all
  • Taste very Cadbury! Like their chocolate
  • Creamy in texture
  • Chocolatey but not too sweet
  • I can have it as it is
Will I purchase again?
Yes! It's actually good. :)


Closer look
What spreads do you like most? Do you have new discoveries? Share it to me too :)

-XOXO-

1 comment:

  1. It looks so so so yummy oh my!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete