3.06.2014

Paris Love!

I was in Baguio for the past week and it's for work. It was a very busy busy event for Panagbenga but I was able to try to get some fashion post to share with you. :)


It was still super cold in Baguio even at this time of the year! It's almost summer time but it's still super cold! The weather is so hard in Baguio as it's freezingly cold but super hot during noon!


My outfit actually is not enough for the super cold weather! I wasn't able to prepare more thick clothes as I didn't expect it to be super duper cold. I was not in the condition when I was packing hehe.


But luckily I was able to grab several long sleeves that somehow kept me warm with that freezingly cold weather.


I super love this long sleeves of mine! I super love the design and when I saw it... I knew I had to get it. This jeans is oh so love too. Super comfortable and yet very fashionable. Jeans need not be boring right! There are lot of styles for jeans too like this light colored jeans. But we need to be careful, this is not fit for voluptuous girls as your lower body might look even bigger.


Luckily I brought some scarfs with me but it was the silk one. haha I just tucked it in to provide me more warmth.


(Shana long sleeves top, F&X light colored jeans, Shanghai Scarf, Timex Watch, Yosi Samara Footwear, Kenneth Cole Bag)

Here's my blooper pic for this post. I've got this little girl photobombing while I do my post. hehe


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment