3.10.2014

VO5 Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime with Lemongrass Extract Clarifying Conditioner

Since I just had my hair cut and done my own hair color (will be posting about it soon)... I felt that my hair wasn't as soft anymore so it's time to condition it again! When I got home from B land, I saw this and tried it once since I am longing to condition my hair.


I was excited to use it since it looks very fragrant though I am not sure if it will make my hair soft. Never the less I would want to make my hair smell great.


Not that I know, this variant is has 5 essential vitamins that will promise to make my hair moisturize and stronger. Plus it promise to protect and promote hair growth. But for me, I would want to test this brand and variant for the moisturizing effect.


My experience:
  • It smells so good! Fruity but not so strong
  • It has a liquidy texture and not that thick
  • Not creamy but very lightweight feeling when applied
  • My hair got instant softness
  • My hair smelled good and it stayed on for several hours
  • Instant soft and unfrizzy hair
  • More manageable hair
Will I repurchase?
Yes! Surprisingly this is a great conditioner!



Have you tried VO5? Did you like it?

-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment