3.04.2014

Human Nature Wild Berry Lip Balm

Summer is just around the corner and I do hope I'll be able to go to the beach this year! It's been a while and I super miss the beach!!!!!! Though this post doesn't have any connection with the beach. hehe

I have dry and chapped lips so this is one of my must have items. And it's my first time to try Human Nature Lip Balm.


I like to use Human Nature as their products are natural.


To know more about the ingredients.


Again! I am very fond of products that are sealed, and look at the heart. :)


Now let's move on to the actual lip balm and see what I think about it. :)
  • It smells so good! Great smell of berry
  • It feels moisturizing on the lips
  • Doesn't feel thick and heavy on the lips
  • With constant use, can help prevent chapped and dry lips
  • Affordable
  • Size is the same with the other brands
  • It would be great if it has SPF


Will I repurchase?
Yes. This will be my alternative for Carmex.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment