3.08.2014

Party in UK! Baguio Style

Here's another ootd post that I was able to squeeze in during our busy week at Baguio.


Look at the busy street of Baguio! Everyone is busy peeking through the parade of floats!


Again, like my previous post, my outfit was not enough for the freezingly cold weather but just right for noon.


For cold season, I cold weathers I like to make it simple and wear something comfortable like this cropped long sleeves and paired with this somehow a little high waisted marbled washed skinny jeans. This top is so comfortable, structured but somehow sexy with a peek a boo of my skin (kaya ako linamog sa Baguio?? haha!) Along with this super soft, light weight and very comfortable skinny jeans. Again jeans, need not be boring! Here's another style now in darker color.


I didn't wear too much accessories just a watch since I will be on the go for work. Less is more for this look. 


(River Island cropped long sleeves, Bershka marbled washed skinny jeans, ICandy eyewear, Esprit Watch, Anthology Footwear)

How do you like my look? 

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment