9.21.2013

Clinique Super City Sunblock


Though it is raining! We should still wear sunblock at all time! Besides the rays from the sun we should also protect our skin from the light. Wearing sunblock could help us minimize wrinkles and skin aging. I've been using BB creams with spf already but since I have my no spf foundations I need to wear sunblock under it.

Here's my latest sunblock to share to you.


Look how this Clinique sunblock looks so fresh and chic! The packaging is very Clinique! That relax clean green look! But it also looks very dependable with the look and feeling that I am getting the product from a very dependable dermatologists (that's why their sales ambassadors looks that way too).


I super love that it has very high SPF at #40 and it is also oil free! That is very much important for me in a sunblock! 


The size is actually big enough at 40ml.

It's time for swatch!


I like that it is in a nude or flesh color and not white. 

with out flash
After blending on my hand, I find that the color of the sunblock matched and blended well with my skin color. But on flash it looks a little whiter.

with flash
 What I like:

  • It has a nude / flesh color! It is very important that it doesn't become whitish /grayish and leave white streak upon applying
  • Matched my skin tone very well
  • Oil free!
  • The texture of the sunblock is more of liquidy than creamy texture
  • It feels somehow light on the skin
  • It has a light smell of that sunblock (feeling that you're going to the beach smell but very light)
  • Upon applying and waiting for sometime, I noticed that I look very oily and shiny but it turned out that I need to wait for the sunblock to set on my skin and it didn't feel that way anymore
  • I didn't shine nor feel oily the whole afternoon (I applied the sunblock in the morning)
  • I think this sunblock will be a good primer too!

What I don't like:
  • I think it's a little pricey (but it's worth it)
Will I buy the product again?
Definitely!


I only wore Clinique sunblock and my face didn't have white streaks!
My face doesn't look oily too.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment