9.08.2013

Tim Hortons French Vanilla Cappuccino


Hi there! It's BER month already and I have heard Christmas Songs in some of the public places already! It's the ber month already and the weather is getting cool and it's the time of the year when I want to have some warm drinks. I am not a coffee drinker so when I have coffee I always get it in  Frapuccinos and alike. If I'm in the mood for warm coffee, I mostly get the ones with flavors like mocha, choco, etc. hehe 

I've known Tim Hortons from friends who live in Canada. Even if I am not a coffee drinker I wanted to try it and was very excited to try this.  Let's get it on!


From what I know, Tim Hortons is a popular Cafe and Bake Shop in Canada. Since I haven't been to Canada yet, then I said to myself that I just have to have a taste of it. So I was lucky to have this, Thanks to my friend from Canada! You know who you are. :)

For this post, this is Tim Hortons specialty hot beverage line. It is available in 3 flavors: French Vanilla, Hot Chocolate and English Toffee Cappuccino. I'm glad to try the flavored coffee first before the coffee only.




I am so liking this variant! It's having my own flavored coffee at home! Yippee! And it's very easy to prepare! It's like instant coffee, all you need to do is add water.






I love that it is sealed to keep the freshness and of course to ensure that it is new.



Upon opening, I noticed that it's not full up to the lid but I think it's ok. The content is in accordance to the grammage.


It smells so good, I can smell the light aroma of both the coffee and vanilla. 


It is colored,white to very light brown as it is a combination of the coffee and of course vanilla.



For this post, I actually followed the instruction of 3 tbsps to one full cup of water. You may see on the photo below that after preparing it, it turned into light brown. It's a little foamy too which I appreciate. It's like preparing my own foamy frothy coffee at home. haha




What I like about Tim Hortons French Vanilla Cappuccino:
  • It has a light aroma of vanilla and coffee (light means nose friendly)
  • It is flavored! 
  • Though I am not a fan of Vanilla, I liked it!
  • Has a light taste of the vanilla and coffee well blended together
  • For me, it has the right sweetness! Not too sweet but flavorful
  • It becomes a little foamy or bubbly which adds drama to the coffee when serving it
  • It's very easy to prepare
  • It may be prepared hot or cold
What I didn't like about it:
  • It's not available in the Philippines

For flavored coffee drinkers, you will surely love this! On my second time to prepare this, I didn't follow the 3 tbsps already as 2 tbsps was already enough for me. (It will always depend on your taste)



-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment