9.21.2013

Casual Chic

Did you miss my fashion posts? :) 


Walking around searching for something in the mall on a Saturday plus meet up with friends... It means very comfortable clothes.


I've been wearing very casual clothes lately but then I wanted to look different.



So here's my interpretation of casual chic. :)



I started with this colorful shorts that is super comfortable as if I am wearing house shorts. haha I love that it has it's own texture and style that makes it very trendy.



Since my shorts is very detailed, I just wore a plain tee! So I had a very comfortable outfit as I am really on a search for something. Feeling and looking good while also feeling carefree!


I am actually looking for a pair of party shoes so when in the search for a shoe, you must wear a comfortable slip on footwear! You want to be free of fixing your shoes on and off while trying on several footwear!


This footwear is simple yet comfortable as I didn't had any blisters. Though it is simple it also has details that makes it trendy! Look at the shape and the gold lining! :)



Hope you enjoyed my casual chic look. :)

As promised, here's my blooper pic for this post. hehe



(Bench enviro tee, Cosmopolitan shorts, Pill Footwear, Timex Watch)

-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment