9.15.2013

Yamato Cronut

Hi there! How's your September? It's already mid September and in a few more months it will be December again! Whoah! It's as if we are just starting 2013! And for 2013 Cronuts rules!

That being said, here's another Cronut experience of moi. This time I tried the one from Yamato. I actually wasn't planning on getting some Cronuts but then my sister brought me to Yamato and I saw that Cronuts were still available so I definitely got it at once. Since I've already experienced Cronuts I made sure to get Yamato Cronut with a unique flavor that the others are not offering. 


If I can remember it right Yamato Cronuts are originally available in 4 flavors: Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate and Matcha and are sold Php 130.00 each. But wait! They have a new flavor and it's a little different but I already forgot the flavor :). It's like cheeseburger something and it costs Php175.00 each.   


Now let's get going with what I think about Yamato Cronuts.

Close Up look, it looks crunchy!

What I like about Yamato Cronut:
  • It smells more of the donut and little green tea aroma
  • It's big in size too
  • It has generous amount of Matcha and the cream in between the Cronut is in Matcha flavor too
  • The cream has the same texture of the Bavarian cream in donuts
  • I can taste the green tea flavor but it's very light
  • This Cronut is soft (which I like) and has a crunchy texture
  • Since it is soft, it's easy to bite but I can still fill the crunchy texture
  • I love that it doesn't taste masebo even if I didn't reheat it anymore
  • I didn't taste the sugary sweet (which I like)
  • I was able to get it even if I didn't order it (I saw that they produced enough quantities)



 What I don't like about Yamato Cronut:

  • Like any other Cronuts..... it's pricey

Look at the oozing Matcha flavor!
The middle part is more of the donut texture while the outer part is the one that has the croissant texture. (Sorry for the messy photo, the matcha flavor oozed out as it is in generous amount)


Will I buy Yamato Cronut again? Yes. :) I like this the most from the Cronuts that I tried.


I would still want to try the other Cronut brands. :)

What do you think about Yamato Cronuts?

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment