9.15.2013

What's next?

What's on my bucket? :) I've got lots of items to blog about but I would have to road test them first. I've been squeezing in a lot of things and I am grateful that I have a lot of activities on my hand so I am very sorry if I lack posts.

So here are the things that I will be road testing soon!


Sani Spray Sanitizer, I would actually want to use this on Toilet Seat and I will be bringing this along with me on my next trip!


I've been trying several hair care for 2013 and next one lined up is Pantene Silk Smooth Care Shampoo.


Lastly for this post, I just got samples of Green Cross Soap from one office mate and it excites me to try these soaps for the first time. Given the crazy weather of sudden rainy then sudden super shiny! It feels so good to have a good bath to feel refreshed.

Please await my reviews for this products. I still have other products for review that I have not included in this post. :)

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment