I can't believe I haven't shared this with you yet. I've been using this for so long already... I think since high school or early college. Part of my daily mu routine would be applying some concealer specially when I have red spots that's brought about by acne. I normally use concealer to cover up blemishes or the redness of my acne. But I know! It would be better if I don't apply anything on it, but I don't know and I can't help not to cover it. Back in the days (wow ganun na ba katagal! haha), I know that anything tea tree is good or for treating acne. Since I would still cover my red spots this The Body Shop Tea Tree Concealer was and is the answer! I am very satisfied and is continuously using this everyday!
This is available in 2 shades. Shades 1 and 2, 1 is lighter while 2 is darker. Of course I use shade no. 1.
I really appreciate products that are sealed properly.
Time to swatch:
|with out flash|
Look that it's flesh or skin tone shade.
Now let's blend it on my skin.
|with out flash|
Now sharing with you how great is this product. As you all know, I am prone to pimples even if I am no longer a teenager. It's duly due to stress and lack of sleep. So here's my actual photo of my blemishes. Yes! This is so embarrassing but to share with you actual product review I will share this embarrassment. :)
What I like about the product:
- Stick form, not oily nor creamy that is scary for acne prone skin
- Has the normal tea tree and concealer smell, but can't smell it when applying
- Since it's stick form, doesn't melt even the weather is hot
- Moist appears during hot season, making it easier for me to get some products
- Easy to apply and blendable even if in stick form
- Match my skin tone
- Can be used for a long time depending on the condition of your blemishes, but I can still use this for a very long time
- Affordable (though I hope price won't increase )
- Easy to get one since The Body Shop is available everywhere
- Very handy and not bulky
*Tip: Just dab your ring finger after applying concealer so as to set the product. The hotness of the finger will help you melt the product and the ring finger lightness won't make you rub your face.
Here's how it look on me after applying sunblock, very thin application of face powder and then The Body Shop Tea Tree Concealer. It totally covered my blemishes. I am really satisfied with this product.
*BTW, I use a different concealer for my under eyes that is 1 shade lighter than my skin tone - no application on this post.
P.S. This is not a paid post. Got the product on my own expense.