1.11.2015

MAC Chatter Box

I can't believe I haven't been able to blog about this! For 2015, my mantra would be to always wear lipstick! haha For the past few years, I lie-lowed in using lipstick since I was in treatment with my teeth and jaws. But for this year, though I am still wearing braces it's already manageable. haha


First lipstick post for this year.... (though I don't know how many could I do for 2015 haha) MAC Chatterbox lipstick. I've been using this several times already and I totally forgot to take photos of it before using. :)


I told the MAC lady that time that I am looking for a pinkish color and I don't know why I was in the mood that time for pinkish lipstick. I just find it safer than any other colors. It's not too bold but will be able to provide me some color to lighten up my face. :)

with out flash
It looks very pinkish like barbie pink right? It looks too bold and girly right?   

with flash 
Now let's do some swatches.....

with out flash
Upon swatching... it still looks very bold and very barbie pink.
with flash
Now let's try to smudge it and see how it looks or staying power. I actually smudged it for 2 times and as you can see, the color lightened but retained on my skin.

with out flash

with flash

What I think about the product:

  • No strong smell, usual lipstick smell
  • Very pigmented! 
  • Easy to apply and doesn't dry lips
  • I feel like it's somehow with moisturizing feel
  • With this kind of color and texture, now worries about chapped lips too much
  • In my experience it stays long around at least 3 hours except when after eating
  • Color fades after eating but still there, I just re-applied to make the color fuller
  • I like the packaging, sleek and very handy.. great for inserting in party bags 
  • Color is pinkish but upon applying it's not too barbie pink 
  • I think this shade is great if you are not in the mood to put on mu and just dab this on your lips and you're ready to go

It maybe a little expensive than other brands but I think it's very worth it. I think I'll try to look for a shade that I can use everyday. But I would still have to finish my other lippies. From now on! I would buy mu as long as I finish one of my current. haha

This is what I actually used during our last Christmas Party. :)


I'm excited to wear lipstick everyday! haha 

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment