1.09.2015

Avea Naturals Lotion Cocoa Butter

A very quick post for today. I've been testing this lotion late last year so that I can share it with you guys. I've actually tried using Avea Naturals lotion before but not Cocoa butter variant. I saw that it can help minimize stretch mark and scaring so I decided to try it (though I don't have evident stretch marks yet but with a few scars but not that noticeable).



To know more about the product:


The packaging is very simple but color coded. The whole to squeeze out the lotion is just right. Not too big nor too small to get the right amount of lotion. I can control how much lotion I would want to get.


What I think about the product:
  • Smells very good - very cocoa butter
  • At first I find that it's not moisturizing enough, but after a month of using it.. I noticed that my skin is like shining
  • Not sticky when applying 
  • With constant use, softens my elbows
  • Since I find that it's not that moisturizing at first, I didn't like it that much
  • After a month of using, I just notice that some of my scars are gone (though I wasn't able to document it) I am thinking that it may just bound to be gone too haha
  • Lastly it's very affordable - less than Php 150.00 only



I will use it again! I will get the other variants again. Have you tried Avea lotion already?

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment