9.28.2014

Polka Shorts


On weekends I really am more of a casual person so as to take a break of work outfit. More relax and chill feeling. So here's what I wore last Sunday and thank God for a wonderful weather after typhoon Mario. 


Since the weather was hot, I felt like wearing shorts again and I love this polka shirts which is so cute! To tone it down since I don't want to look so high school I paired it with this black animal print top. Simple yet with cheetah / leopard details. And yes it's actually see through so I again wore my ever reliable Airism.




To complete my relax outfit, wore these ballet jelly flats. You just can't see from the photo but it's a little glittery. Simple yet with a little lady like feel.



Again wore very minimal accessories and decided to wear again my colored watch for a little hint of color and paired it with a charmed bracelet for the lady like feel and contrast a very high school look. :)


Do I still look like too young? Hope not. :)

(Aeropostale top,Uniqlo Airism tank top, Cotton On shorts, gift Bracelet, Ice Watch, Marc Jacobs Bag, Melissa Flats)

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment