9.20.2014

Flower kind of Day

Hi guys I am so back! Sorry for mia for almost 2 months! To be honest I've been busy with a lot of personal activities lately (If you follow me on instagram / facebook you would know) plus I've been very hooked watching series and movies lately plus several business trips since July. Argh! But promise I will post more and more so for now here's my latest fashion post. I hope you missed me as I miss you guys!!!


Of course this is a latepost! I started with this top which I was very happy with this purchase. I saw this before at Terranova already when it was still part of their new collection but I didn't bought it. Oh glad that I didn't bought it since I saw this again when they were on sale and of course I instantly bought it with several items again! Ah damn you sale! :) 


I like this top since I can wear it in many outfits (Casual, flowery or even in the office - just need the right pairings) but since it was a weekend of course as always I just wanted a chill outfit so I decided to match it with shorts. But I would like to take this differently since most of the time we either wear black or denim type of shorts so I thought of wearing something like khaki shorts.


Look how relax it looked but still fun. Again wore minimal accessories like this bracelet that I got from an art bazaar. What I like about this is that it's made from bicycle parts and I like the charm! So cute!





Lastly, I felt that I wanted to add a little different from this look so I decided to use again my ethnic looking bag that I got when I first went to bangkok several years ago. Glad that I didn't throw this bag yet. :)


Finally, keeping it very comfortable is still wearing my Fitflop! How did you like my outfit today? Expect more posts to come! :)



Like before, here's a blooper pic though not so blooper. :)




(Terranova Sleeveless top, Uniqlo shorts, Bic Spokes Bracelet, Bangkok Bag, Fitflop Footwear)


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment