9.24.2014

Jumpsuit Shorts


Another family gathering. It was M's birthday and this year we decided to eat all together and bond. And since we are going to pig out again. I did made sure to wear something comfortable and spacey so that I won't look bloated after eating. :) And I remembered I have this jumpsuit shorts! So yes, it was my ootn.


Yes, you may wonder why am I not wearing red? It was ok since we celebrated not on the actual day. We just had take out during the actual birth date of M. 


I love that it is a balance of wholesome and a little sexy since it's a little shorter than the normal shorts. Sexy need not be showing too much skin, a little here and there is enough.


I also love the details of the jumpsuit, it can really speak for itself no need for extra introduction nor too much accessories. By the way the fabric is so breezy to the body and also doesn't wrinkle easily. Since the neckline is too low for me, I would always wear a tank top inside it. I decided to wear something with a little lace for that additional sexy look. But again since it's in black it's not very catchy.


One last thing, it has cut on the waist portion so it still shows the shape of my body even if it is a jumpsuit.



Again, decided to wear minimal accessories, I wore again this bangle that I think matched very well with the jumpsuit. The details of both the jumpsuit and bangle complemented with each other. But since they are in opposite colors both popped out and the bangle didn't blend into the jumpsuit.


Lastly, to add some sophistication on my look. Decided to wear this gold clear flats that I think pumped up my look and made it even more edgy. Stylish and fun footwear need not always be in heels. I love flats!


Sorry for my feet, there are reddish portion since I think it got sensitive to a shoe that I wore and I can't remember which one it was.



Finally still went with this cute sling bag, I can't always use this since it's small. I can only use this on such occasions and I love that it gave my look a nice color giving it a fun look. 


Oh I need to do some diet again! I hope you still find my photos pleasing to your eyes. :)

And here's my blooper photo for this post. My blurry feet since I was moving... hehe


Hope you enjoyed my wholesome, sexy and fun outfit.

(Mango Jumpsuit, StyleCo. Bracelet, Kate Spade Bag, Primaluxe Footwear)

-XOXO-



No comments:

Post a Comment