9.22.2014

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship

Another Herbal Essences post but now trying their Long Term Relationship Shampoo. If you remember I already blogged about their conditioner, you may check this post.

After finishing the dangerously straight variant, I decided to try this long term relationship shampoo. I don't know but I just like their shampoos and conditioners. I feel that there's something with this brand that really works. :)


It has the same look and feel with their other variants. Long Term Relationship is specially made for long hair and make it more manageable and of course having a long beautiful hair. Yes! I know what are you thinking.... I currently have short hair. Why not? I can still use this variant and share with you my experience.


Here's their ingredients and if you would want to know more about the product.


I just like the quirkiness look of their bottles! 



I am very sorry I wasn't able to take a photo of the actual shampoo. But here's what I think:

What I like about the product:
  • Like their other variants, this smells good too
  • Smell do stay too even after several hours
  • Consistent texture with their other variants
  • I just don't remember the color of the actual shampoo (so sorry)
  • This variant also helped me to make my hair manageable
  • My hair didn't became frizzy
  • Of course best used with conditioners but I can use this for several days with out any conditioner
  • I like it
What I didn't like about the product:
  • Not much since it doesn't promise too much
  • But I think I will use this again and test it when my hair is longer

For gals with long hair how do you find this shampoo?




-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment