4.23.2014

Cali Burger

And I finally tried Cali Burger! I've read many reviews and many posts how people are raving about Cali Burger and are dying to try it! Since it's just near our place it was easy for me to go and grab a bite of their burger. So here's my Cali Burger experience.

Cali Burger is located at the top level of Century City Mall like park area. Other restaurants were still close so it was a good thing that people are raving for Cali Burger, if not then people might not see their location.

I appreciated the whole feel of the restaurant. It feels very laid back relax as if I was in a surf place! The look of the whole place, furniture and even their LED / Big Tv screen. They also have outdoor place over looking the metro but there's really nothing to see, the view is not that good. It was also spacious. 





Now let's move on to the menu and their food offerings.


Looking at their menu, they only have limited offerings. Just Beef or Chicken burger with the option of having it with cheese or double patty. We were looking forward to have onion rings but too bad they don't have it. 


During our visit they have beer o' clock promo. Free beer for every combo meal. Luckily I saw this and asked for the beer. If I didn't ask for this offering, they didn't gave us. So you should ask for this.


May disclaimer na agad. hehe


After ordering, they provided us with the light up thing for them to inform us that we can already get our orders. So Cali Burger is a self service chain.


And the light lit up! It's time for me to get our burgers! Our orders came I think at the right phase, there were several people ordered before us but it didn't took Cali Burger a long time to bring out our orders.


Of course, I got their hamburger. I asked from the counter if what beef do they use and she told me that their beef burgers are made from Angus Beef.



My experience:
  • The actual burger is thin
  • I felt that it's a little bland
  • The bun was ok, normal
  • The fries were so good and big
  • The cheese was a little few, at first I didn't even tasted that there was cheese
  • Vegetables were fresh

closer look of the burger
We've also tried the milk shake. As I get older, I find myself eating more and more deadly foods and or drinks. Oh no! But of course I eat / drink them in moderation.


For this post, we tried chocolate milkshake. For me, I liked it but it wasn't that addicting. But it was good enough. Usual milk shake but flavorful. It's better to mix it again so that the chocolate won't be concentrated at the bottom.



Overall, it was ok but the price is actually expensive for the taste and size of the burgers. But the look of the restaurant and even the cups and trays were very in theme. 

Here I was with my Cali Burger. :) 


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment