4.27.2014

4 Fingers

I've been eating chicken for the past 3 days! Baka tubuan na ako ng pak pak (I might get wings already)! hehe Sharing with you 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken that I recently tried at Mall of Asia. Since my office is near MOA, I am now able to try different restaurants.


Looking at their menu, they are similar with that of Bon Chon. 



I liked the look of their interior as it is like very Brooklyn but due to the small space it's not that noticeable and felt.


This is how small their area.



Look at their wall art.





Now let's move on to the food.


Look at their waiting number, very consistent 4 Fingers logo. Of course I ordered their Chicken and have it in mixed flavor (spicy and soy garlic).


My Experience:
  • Skin was crispy
  • Chicken was flavorful up to the meat
  • Chicken meat was soft
  • The spicy flavor is really spicy but tolerable
  • Soy garlic is good
  • Rice was ok, it's normal rice only
  • The quantity of the food is ok, rice for me was enough but if I just ordered 1 piece then it wont be enough.. hehe
  • The Red ice tea was also ok, not that sweet and refreshing. It's not the usual powdered tea

 I also do appreciate their presentation, placing the food in a steel lunch box type. And look at the cup with full details. I just had a little hard time eating at the lunch box type as the space is little to debone the chicken.


Here I am to enjoy my 4 Fingers chicken.


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment