4.25.2014

A different outfit on a kiddie party

I've attended my nephews and godchildren's first birthday party and here's my different take on what to wear on a kiddie party. Most of the time, we tend to wear cute colorful dresses. Since it was again a very hot day and like my previous fashion post I still can't wear shorts / skirts due to my pasa and scar.


I decided to wear still something colorful and of course breezy. So color yellow is the color to go! :) I love color yellow and it's my favorite color. It's the time to wear this yellow sleeveless top, it's light weight and again breezy. Again though it's sleeveless it's not skimpy. I like the cut with a subtle raffle like v neck so it's not girly. It's stretchable and thin fabric that follows the shape of the body. But this kind of top is not advisable for dining buffets, you'll surely end up as if you have a baby bump.


Since I can't wear shorts / skirts, I opted to wear this light colored jeggings. It's actually not white. And yes it's jeggings and the fabric is actually thin.

I paired it with my new flats that is very cool! I love the camouflage print and perfectly matched with my look that day!  This is very comfortable and it actually fits me very well. You can really see that I am a flats person. :)


Lastly, again due to the summer heat I used minimal accessories again. Just this sling bag in red to have something to contrast my look so that I won't look too girly plus this beaded bracelet that I bought from Baguio for only Php 20. I then just wore pearls to complete my look to add a little class.



I love this bag as it has lots of pockets and can hold many things though it's not that big.

With the colors, my outfit looked young and fresh but still maintaining the comfort and breezy feeling.


(Promod Sleeveless top, Bershka jeggings, Ice Watch, Pearl Necklace, Bead Bracelet from Baguio, Tommy Hilfiger sling bag, Primaluxe Footwear)

Did you like my different take of outfit when attending a kiddie party?

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment