4.19.2014

Tresemme Smooth and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner

Another hair care post! You may notice that I post more hair care for this year. As I promised to share more blog posts with you guys, it's hair care that I am more open and adventurous to try. :)


As I was about to choose a different hair care since I just feel like trying a different brand.... It was timing that I saw this Tresemme bundle of shampoo and conditioner that I was think on sale! For only Php 499 I will be able to get a big size (600ml) of both shampoo and conditioner. It's like only Php 250 each! It's very affordable where in I can surely use this for several months! A very great deal! I love deals! :)



It's just that they only have this bundle in Smooth and Shine variant. This variant is said to be for dry and frizzy prone hair. I currently don't have that problem but there's no harm in preventing my hair to be dry and frizzy. :)  


Oh so it's sealed! Like!

After reading the box, they say that this variant have Vitamin H and Silk Protein ingredients that will help calm firzzy and dry hair and will make it smooth and silky. They also say that Tresemme shampoo is formulated for Filipina hair.

To know more about the variants.



Now let's try the actual product. Of course let's start with the shampoo.


My experience:
  • Pearly look shampoo, cute
  • Liquidy texture 
  • Fragrant, but not strong, smell doesn't stay long on the hair
  • Gives a squeaky clean feeling 
  • Provides soft smooth hair
Moving on to the conditioner



My Experience:
  • Smells salon like
  • Thick but not that creamy, thick liquidy
  • Conditioning
  • Light feeling
  • Provides instant smooth silky feeling 
After several days of continuous using of the shampoo and at least once a week of the conditioner... my hair retained to be smooth and soft. My hair wasn't freezy at all. This variant actually worked for me. Though currently I really don't have hair problem (except for hair fall) but at least it helped me maintain to have soft and silky hair. I just hope that they create their conditioner to have a fragrant smell too.


How may hair looked :) Just combed it and no other machines or hair care used
I have another Tresemme conditioner to share with you. But I have to finish this variant first. :)

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment