12.12.2012

Vintage Glam

 It's Christmas time again and we have Christmas Parteeess here and there! For this year, our annual Christmas Party theme was Vintage Glam! I was not really excited about vintage because it seemed boring but on the second thought there are a lot of vintage outfitey available. So while I was searching for the vintage dress I have several considerations.. 1. It should look vintage 2. It should be very very comfortable 3. Wearable for other occasions.... 


Since I really didn't have the time to look for the perfect outfitey, I was lucky when I saw this Ever New lacey white dress with pearls neckline. Talk about vintage glam right? When we say vintage we mostly think about lacey floral dresses and this is it. The best part is, because of the peal neckline it answers the glam part!


To make the look a little dramatic, I bought black gloves and flower hair accessory at it also shows a little skin with a semi-low back. Since it's a Christmas party, I opted to wear more accessories than the usual to feel the costumey look but not too costume like. 


Since the dress have pearls on it, I just thought of why not itodo ko na! Over do the pearls with earings, hand accessories plus a belt! San pa ba pwede mag pearls? Kulang na lang anklet! But look how the different pearls at different shades matched all together! It looked very classic and classy right? Vintage and glam in one.


Because of the pearl neck line details, I opted not to wear any necklace anymore. I also opted to wear a different ring since it looked very vintage and also to match my jade bracelet. Lastly, to complete the look is of course the make up and hair. Luckily I just had my hair peremed so it was easy. For my make up I decided to have neutral eyes and opted for red orange lips. Very vintage!


Since I was expecting it to be fun filled night, though I was thinking of using a vintage like footwear I decided to wear my forever reliable Pill footwear! It really is my parnter on this kind of occasions!

What do you think about my interpretation of vintage glam look?

(Evernew dress, Landmark gloves, old pearl earings, belt, right pearl bracelet, left swarovski bracelet, Tickles ring, Marcella hair ponytail flower, Pill footwear)


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment