12.12.2012

Tresemme

Here's a very short post with my Tresemee experience. Since it's launch here in the Philippines, I really wanted to try it as it promises Salon hair everyday! Who in the world wouldn't want that right??? But when I was about to buy, they don't have it in smaller sizes. I am a person who doesn't really want to buy big sizes of hair care if I haven't tried it yet. But then after some time I got their sample size at Robinson's Magnolia. I was so happy that I will finally try it with out getting the big size yet. 


So I finally tried it the shampoo yesterday and the conditioner today. I was impressed with the shampoo, it really made my hair soft and silky.. parang Salon hair talaga. Remember that I have my hair permed, I didn't even put any hair cream yesterday since I really wanted to know the result of Tresemee and it didn't fail me. My office mate also agreed that my hair looked better yesterday. Additional plus factor is that it smelled really really good but in a light way. It's not irritating!


Going on to the conditioner, it just have a weird smell (like a salon smell). But after a while, it goes off. It soften my hair but I liked the shampoo better! I think I will buy the shampoo and I am excited to use it everyday.


I hope that they could release smaller sizes so many Filipnas could get to try Tresemee, as they said Salon hair everyday for Filipinas. It's a good thing that part of their Marketing strategy is to sample since it worked for me. They convinced me to get Tresemee via trial.

Have you tried Tresemme?? What do you think?

Don't have photos to share since with my permed hair, you won't see the result that I am describing. I just want to share my experience about it. :)

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment