7.13.2014

Herbal Essences Dangeroulsy Straight Shampoo

Hi guys! We are in the second half of 2014 already! In a few months time it will be BER months already! Wah!! How time runs fast!

It's hair care time again! :) I was in the mood to try another hair care again and then I suddenly realized that I haven't been using Herbal Essences for quite some time already! So here I am addicted to Herbal Essences shampoo again. If you've been reading my blog you may already know that I have blogged about Herbal Essences already but it was the conditioner. So this will be my first post for their shampoo.


In using Herbal Essences again, I decided to get this dangerously straight variant. Since I have short hair and it's already in the length that is prone to fly away! I don't want to cut it since it will grow back again to that length, so the answer tothos is to manage it as much as I can. And one of my way in managing with this length of hair is to use a good shampoo.


To know more about the product, here's the back portion. :) I really like the cuteness and creativity of Herbal Essences hair care! Very consistent and creates story for every hair problem. The colors are very vibrant, fun personality and energetic vibe. 


Here's my experience of this product.



Sorry about the hair :)

What I like about the product:
  • Great presentation
  • Smells so good! But not too strong
  • Smell stays for several hours
  • I appreciate the colored shampoo, it's cute
  • Texture is just right, not super thick but not too thin
  • Really helped me managed to straighten hair for the first few weeks of use
  • Amount of product is just right
  • Hole of the packaging is just right, not too big but big enough to get the right amount of product needed
What I didn't like about the product:
  • After several weeks of usage, seems it didn't help me manage to straighten hair
  • It's like my hair was used to it.
Tip: To maximize the effect of this product, you can rest for 1 to 2 days of using this product

Here's how my hair looked! Look at the fly away hairs at the bottom. It could have been worse with out managing it! :)



-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment