7.20.2014

Celeteque Dermo Science Acne Solutions Acne Spot Corrector Gel

Argh! I'm having terrible break out lately! Why o why?? My acne fighter is almost finish, like my previous post I was getting out of what I was using so I have to get a new one. I was thinking of trying a new one so I have thought of getting Celeteque again. I have tried this before already so I want to try it again to help me with my current problem. 

 

This is one of the product from Celeteque Dermo Science + Acne Solutions Line. This is Acne Spot Corrector Gel, it is the product that helps to dry out acne so that it will disappear as fast as I hope it to be. I also use this when I have some emerging or the acne that is just about to come out. I try to prevent it from coming out.


To know more about the product. It has the ingredients to control acne.


It's good that they indicate both manufacturing and expiry dates plus it's easy to read.

Now let's move on to the tube, yes it's in a tube form.




It's good that they also put the expiry dates in the tube so that when we throw the box already we would still know.

The actual product since it is in gel type, it's clear in color and of course gel type.


My Experience:
  • I like the look, it looks very dermaish (since this is really their intention)
  • It has the ingredients for fighting acne
  • It smells ok, herb like. It's not irritating and mild.
  • Tube type is ok with me since it's easy to get the product
  • More hygienic
  • Easy to control how much product I need
  • The gel abosorbs well and easily
  • It dries up acne after 3 to 4 days (this is the big one huhu)
  • It stings a little bit but I feel that it is working
  • It dries the acne only and not the face or skin
  • It works strong with acne but mild on the skin, doesn't burn the skin
Just make sure not to put too much, just put the needed amount on the acne.

This is a good over the counter product. I will get this when needed.

(P.S. Sorry I am not confident to share images of my actual experience... I am shy with my break out.)

Disclaimer: This is not a paid post. Got the item at my own expense.

-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment